For a holiday in the Chianti region, Tuscany, you can choose the amazing Villa Le Facezie B&B. The Villa is not in the common tourist destinations, so is perfect for a wonderful relaxing holiday in the green of Tuscany. Also, its strategic position halfway between Florence and Arezzo, in the town of Terranuova Bracciolini, allows you to visit these beautiful cities rich in history, museums and art, and explore the whole area with maximum comfort.
Here are 5things to do during a holiday in the Chianti region, Tuscany.
- Try the traditional Tuscan recipes. In the area you will find several restaurants, pastry shops and small shops where you can taste the delicious typical food: cinta senese salami, cantucci with almonds, extra virgin olive oil, Colonnata lard and Florentine t-bone steaks are just some of the delicacies that have made Tuscan cuisine one of the most appreciated in the world.
- Wine tasting tour. The Chianti region, Tuscany, is famous all around the world for its wines. Do not miss the several tours of the cellars with tasting of the most renowned wines. From the Chianti Classic up to the wide production that extends the vineyards throughout the region including the Florentine hills, the Siena and Aretino hills where you can taste the Montalcino, San Gimignano, Montepulciano and Carmignano.
- Bicycle itineraries. Besides the vineyards, in the area there is much more to see. In fact the nice natural hills of Tuscany, almost entirely covered by vineyards, offer an amazing panoramic view in a place free from traffic and noise. Visiting these unique landscapes is even better by bike, thanks to the several itineraries that you can undertake on your own or with expert guides.
- Nature itineraries in the Natural Area of Balze. A few minutes from Villa Le Facezie you can discover a surprising place. The Balze are a unique conformation in the Italian naturalistic heritage. These walls of golden yellow sand are surrounded by lush vegetation offer an unforgettable experience.
- A shopping day. In Tuscany there are several tailor shops and leather artisan boutiques where you can buy high quality items and accessories from shoes to bags. In Florence you will still find many traditional shops, or just a few minutes from Villa Le Facezie, you can visit the fantastic The Mall outlet to buy the best of Italian fashion at affordable prices.